Crazy Alcohol Rainbow Pig!
Do you know about EpicMealTime.com? You should!
Chili Four Loko by Epic Meal Time
If I could cook as good as I eat I would probably be some kind of world famous Chef with a fancy name, but the fact is I am way better at EATING than cooking. So I like easy recipes, really easy recipes and I recently got a bottle of “LOUISIANA The Perfect Hot Sauce ” as a gift, you know your a Fat Kid when you get food gifts and you love it. On the side of the bottle was a recipe for Hot Wings, what caught my attention was how easy the recipe was, just add butter and Im all for that. I had to bake the wings because I don’t have a Deep Fryer (yet), but they came out great!
3lbs. Chicken Wings
1/2 Cup Butter
10 Tbsps “LOUISIANA Hot Sauce”
Deep Fry 10 Mins @400f
or Bake 25 Mins @400f
Cook Wings,Put in Butter/Hot Sauce Mixture, thats it. Easy enough for me.
Here is a recipe I found on Tumblr for
It is from Jessica Harlan
Red velvet cake is a classic Southern treat. These red velvet pancakes channel the brilliant red hue and the light chocolate flavor of the cake, right down to a cream cheese glaze that’s a riff on the cream cheese frosting that usually tops red velvet cake. They’re the perfect indulgence for a special breakfast or brunch.
Special Cooking Equipment Needed: Electric Griddle or stovetop griddle
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings (3 pancakes each)
- For Pancakes:
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 ounces buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons red liquid food coloring
- Extra butter or nonstick cooking spray
- For Cream Cheese Glaze:
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk, if needed
- Preheat a griddle to medium-high heat. In a bowl, use a whisk to combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, then add the milk, buttermilk, butter, vanilla extract, white vinegar and food coloring, whisking to combine completely. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, stirring just until combined. Do not overmix.
- Brush a little butter or spray nonstick cooking spray on the hot griddle, and spoon batter into the desired sized pancakes. Cook until bubbles form in the batter, the edges are dry and the underside is lightly brown, about 5 minutes, then flip over and cook the other side 1 to 2 minutes more. Repeat as needed until all of the batter is used.
- As pancakes cook, make the cream cheese glaze: In a small bowl, use a fork to stir together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Add a little milk if needed to make a glaze that has a thin enough consistency to drizzle.
- To serve, stack three pancakes on a plate and drizzle cream cheese glaze over them.