Yes the lucky people of Hong Kong now have the opportunity to get married at McDonald’s. No word what the prize is in the happy meal. Instead of saying “I Do” they will have to say “I’m Loving It”
March 2, 2011
Getting Married at Mickey D’s?
About The Fat Kid Food Blog
I am a Fat Kid who loves food. This is a celebration of gluttony. View all posts by The Fat Kid Food Blog
This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 2nd, 2011 at 9:04 pm and tagged with Fries, Happy Meal, Hong Kong, Marriage, McDonalds and posted in The Fat Kid Food Blog. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- thefatkidfoodblog.wordpress.com Coming back soon....for now Check Out Sweetly Creations on.fb.me/twMJMp 6 years ago
- RT @SocialMediaDel: Our favorite cheat-day handle, @fatkidfoodblog made it onto our list of Top 20 food-related accounts http://ow.ly/6PF4X 6 years ago
- RT @SunWahFoods: Love the blog @FatKidFoodBlog! So much temptation in the US! 7 years ago
- Bacon Wrapped Peanut Butter Stuffed Okra: jasonsbbqadventures.com/peanut-butter-… 7 years ago
- Bacon Bacon AK47 Bacon Bikini Bacon Cup Bacon Donut Baconkini bacon maple donut Bacon Scultpure Bacon Trophy Beef Flavor breakfast buttermilk crumb cake Candy Cheetos Cheez-it Chester's Puffcorn Chicken Fired Bacon Chicken Flavor Chicken Fried Bacon Chili chips Chocolate Chocolate Bacon chocolate bliss chocolate chocolate cocnut cloud cookies n cream cool vanilla bean Cracker Jack Crush Cake Cup-O-Noodle Cup Cake cup cake wars Cup Noodles Discount Doritos Epic Meal Time Fat Kid Food Blog Flaming Hot Flaming hot cheetos food Frito Lay Funyuns Ham Heart Hershey Instant Ramen junk food LA Nickel Diner Lays lemon drop Lemon Juice Maruchan McDonalds Munchos Nicke Diner nissin pancakes Peanut Butter and Jelly peanut butter cup Quick Lunch Ramen Noodle recipe Red velvet Reeses Ruffles Sale salty Sausage snack Strawberry Blush sweet Valentine Vending Machine Vending Machine Cuisine
Top Posts & Pages